blog layout

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fishing and a Moose

Before I add this next up date I just want to let you know that I added a bunch of new pictures tonight so some of the new ones don't show up on the page. They got bumped down to the older posts, so just click on the older post button at the bottom of the page and you can view then.


Anyway... tonight Katie and I had a little time off so we went fishing at the beaver ponds down the river. It was an amazing time. I caught two small brown trout which were my first trout out of a natural stream. Then while we were fishing a moose came out of the wood across the pond and just stood in the water eating and drinking. We watched it for about an hour and it would follow is up and down the pond. It was pretty cool to see a moose in the wild only about 40 yards away. We were the only ones around so it was a special experience.

~Joe


Oh...sorry no pictures if the moose...we forgot our camera at the camp.

No comments: