blog layout

Friday, June 15, 2007

Almost time....

We have been super busy here at camp, getting ready for our first week of kids. Sorry that our website hasn't been that exciting. We don't have much free time to put a ton of pictures up at one time, but we will try a little here and there. So yes, please dont' give up on us! Interesting things are soon to come :) Alright, well I have to run off to the kitchen. We are having steak night tonight, and there is much to be done. Oh yeah...I went for a run today and on the dirt road i saw HUGE cat tracks. Hmmm....I think it is a mountain lion...cool! Lets just say I am glad i didn't meet him on the jog...that would have been a different story. At least I wouldn't have smelled like bacon this time :) I was able to share my testimony with the other girls in the kitchen during our devotional time today, and that was great. God is moving here, and we are all learning from each other. I can't wait to continue sharing the truths God has been showing me. Thanks for the sunshine God! What a beautiful day it is out here. Oky-doky...gotta run! Bye!
kathryn jane

No comments: