blog layout

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SMILE

Ta-daaaa!!!! Look at this little man! On saturday, we were all sitting around after breakfast, and Gabe made some silly faces at Andrew...and he blessed us with his first, full-on SMILE! This is what my heart has been waiting for :) Andrew didn't smile for Joe until Sunday, and then for me Monday morning...but thats ok. It just melts my heart to see him do that! He is focusing in on our faces more and more, and wiggling his arms and legs as he gets excited. So fun! One more step towards growing bigger. Here we go!
I just love this peaceful shot of him...I often find him sleeping with his arms up like this. We tried swaddling in the first few weeks, but he eventually let us know that he didn't really prefer to have his hands tied down :) So we semi-swaddle his legs and then just let his upper body kinda do whatever. It seems to work for now, but I know things could change!

No comments: