blog layout

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Entertaining and meaningful...

lg_cosby-show_season-11.jpg

Thanks to my sister Libby who reminded me that I could find Cosby Show episodes on Netflix! Now each day, during one of the times I am feeding Andrew, I turn on an episode and take myself back in time! I absolutely love the early episodes. Thanks Lib for that idea!!! Joe teases me that all I do around here is watch Cosby and eat bon-bons. At which I appropriately respond with a "what did you just say?" haha :) Thankfully he is totally kidding. I have also begun to listen to Family Talk radio productions (www.myfamilytalk.com) once a day, as well. We used to listen to the radio program together in the car each morning on the way to work. Now, Joe listens as he goes in to work, and I get on their website and listen at some point later in the day. What a blessing. Dr. Dobson has so much wisdom, and brings so many different people and topics on to his show. Praise the Lord for technology, allowing me to listen and watch each of these things!!!

Family-Talk-250x225.jpg

No comments: