blog layout

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Sunroom

Is this your new friend, Andrew?? His teddy bear is usually accompanying him when he is on the floor playing...it is so colorful and full of shapes! This actually used to be my baby blanket, but my cousins mom skillfully turned it into a teddy bear! How cool. And now Andrew can enjoy it.
Oh, how that face has captured our hearts. My sweet boy, may you never stop smiling. May you be filled with joy, and may the source of that joy always come from our Father Above!
It was so nice out the other day, I opened up our sun room, and Andrew and I sat out there for a while, reading and playing, and of course, snapping some photos. I propped him up in the satellite chair and hoped he would give me a few smiley faces....at first he wasn't too sure.
....but then after mommy began talking in funny voices and making silly faces, he decided that was funny enough to smile :) Yessss, my boy thinks I am funny! Oh Andrew, we are going to laugh so much together. I can't wait to hear your sweet giggles fill this house!

No comments: