blog layout

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Growing....

Here is Andrew at 10 weeks! This is one of my favorite little outfits to put on him...I am sure he loves it too! Isn't it funny, I just can't get enough pictures of this kid. You know, they say by the time you have 3 or 4 kids, your youngest have so few pictures :P We will try not to let that happen, but I haven't experienced life yet with 3 little ones running around. Every day Andrew is getting more and more expressive and cooing at all the different faces joe and I make. He is almost beginning to reach out for toys or objects in front of him, as well! The other day I sang "The Itsy bitsy spider" to him, and he had the biggest smile ever! He was almost singing along with me:)
Family photo time! Last sunday I had us all stay in our nice clothes and take a quite photo together. Andrew has little tennis shoes on, which you can' t see in this shot, but take my word for it....they are too darn cute!!! And his t-shirt reads, "My dad rocks!". Now, to make sure we get minimal spit up on this thing...
Mama and Andrew...two peas in a pod. My little boy is just so amazing. I am trying to savor these days that he is small enough to fit in my arms, and content to just stare at me. *sigh* Yet i am all too excited for each stage to come. Gosh, doesn't he look like his daddy in this picture? So Handsome!

No comments: