blog layout

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Generations

While we were home for the weekend, Great Grandma & Grandpa Brown came over for lunch. This was the first time they were able to see Andrew...it was great! I loved being able to share him with them. I am going to have to get used to calling them great grandparents, I guess!
Grandma got a chance to hold Andrew and it was so neat to think about how many lives are now in existence because of grandma and grandpa's love and committment to raising a family! We are continuing to build this 4th generation of their family, and it is amazing. Thank you, Grandma & Grandpa!!! We love you!
I love your expression here, Grandma! This says, "Ok, where is his mama?" Funny to think that now I am the woman to whom everyone will pass this babe back to when he starts to fuss! Well, I should consider it a blessing, right!?!

No comments: