blog layout

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Visiting Great Grandma and Grandpa

 Natalie and Gr. Grandma Brown meet for the first time!  What a sweet moment :)  
 Here is Andrew showing Grandpa his new book for christmas (Richard Scarry).  They looked through it for a while!
 Gr. Grandpa liked the book just as much as Andrew!  There were pavers, loaders, asphalt machines etc.!!  Men of the same heart and mind!  Needless to say, they had fun :)
As Andrew grows, he will have so much fun getting to know both sets of amazing great grandparents.  I am so grateful for their influence of faith, love, and strength in my life! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome issues here. I'm very happy to peer your article. Thanks so much and I'm having
a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?



my website groups.diigo.com