blog layout

Monday, January 21, 2013

sweet

 Using my new portrait lens (thanks mom and dad!!) I was able to capture a few pics of Natalie.  I love newborn photography, but am realizing that it takes alot of work, timing, and wouldn't hurt to have a few assistants either to take photos like those I see on blogs and professional sites.  Alas, I think these pics are pretty cute!  She wasn't sleepy for me at all, so I didn't get any with her eyes closed :)  But we had some pictures taken by a photographer who is trying to build her portfolio.  Natalie was only 4 days old at that point!  Those final pictures should be in soon, and I will probably try to print some out to hang in the house!  

1 comment:

Grandpa B said...

your welcome. Nice work. Beautiful subject. Take my picture along side of her in February! :)