blog layout

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet

Dear Andrew,
Today we had a bit of a rough day, didn't we? You had a stuffy/runny nose and couldn't nap very well. That meant that you were pretty tired and grumpy all day. And that can be hard for mommy! But tonight, you fell asleep in my arms after we read "The Big Red Barn" and my heart melted after the long day. With your head on my chest, soft breaths on my chin, and arms draped on either side, I couldn't help but let a few little tears slide out while I enjoyed the sweetness of the moment. You are growing so fast and I try to be still in the moment and realize the smallness of you just yet. For soon, that won't be the case! I love you, my son, and all the things that make you, YOU! Any other time you need to close your little eyes in my arms, I will be there. Sweet Dreams.
Love,
Mom

No comments: