blog layout

Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Walks


Here is one of my walking buddies, ready for his daily walk down our road! He loves to jabber and squeal during the first part of the walk. Then on the way back, he usually falls quiet, just taking in the world around him. If I stop and bend down to say hello, he usually gives me a big grin, to let me know everything is okay, he is just enjoying the ride. Andrew, did you know you have been going on these walks with me since you were 3 weeks old?? Yep, in the dead of January, we were on this road walkin'! I look forward to many more walks together!
Molly loves these walks, too. She goes crazy waiting for me to get her leash and collar on, get Andrew in is stroller, and head down the drive. I guess it is a whole new world down that road....
It's a good day, isn't it?
*kisses on the cheek!*

No comments: