blog layout

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Snuggle time??


Boy, are we glad these animals love each other! The first picture was taken a few weeks ago as I was lounging in the chair...I got adventurous and called Molly to see if she would jump up into the chair with me. Silly me...why did i even think she wouldn't! So as she made herself comfortable, the cat (now officially Sam) hopped on up and settled in. So funny! And then the other week, we caught this second shot, of Sam sleeping with Molly in her kennel. I don't know how Molly felt about the whole situation, but she tolerated it. Since then, we have often looked over and found the two laying together on the floor, in the kitchen on the rug (especially when i am cooking...they love to be right there with me) or back in Molly's kennel. Companions?? For sure! Entertaining for us?? You bet!

No comments: