blog layout

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Images...

The colors seem to be so brilliant this fall. We enjoyed at least 4 whole weeks of vibrant colors coming from the maples and other trees in our surrounding woods. This is just one of the most amazing times of the year. When I think about the colors, I smile, knowing that God created the color show just for our wonderment. I mean, He could have easily made the leaves fall right off the tree as the cool season approached. However, I feel His love every time I notice the gold, auburn, and deep red colors stand out beneath the bright blue sky!

Took a "creek stompin'" hike with a few kids during Fallen Timbers Outdoor Education week. We put our rubber boots on and took off through the wilds of Heartland. During the hike, we found fish and crayfish and "uncharted territory". Ok, well, to the kids, it seemed like we were hiking up streams that had never been explored before. I loved it.

No comments: