blog layout

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Life as of late...

Natty loves to swing!  We went to a park in Sunbury for a picnic dinner and play time.  And it seems that Andrew likes Calvin and Hobbes.  He sat down one night after bath time and decided to do some reading.  I can just see the wheels turning as he sees all the shenanigans that Calvin gets into!



 Joe took me out for the day to celebrate my birthday back in August.  I could go anywhere and do anything I want, he said.  Well, I proposed we go resurrect our rock climbing skills at the Outdoor Climbing structure down near the Scioto River in Columbus.  These photos...well, lets just say we love being together, and being goofballs.  After climbing, we headed over to the NorthMarket for lunch.  What a cool place!  We walked around the open-air market, browsing among the unique and multi-cultural vendors for a few hours! I had a wonderful day with my hubby, and felt very blessed! 


No comments: