blog layout

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Read to me, Mama

Andrew, today was the first time you held a book out to me, and crawled up into my lap for me to read it to you. What a sweet moment. The book was Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?. You love to look at the colorful animals. I look forward to many more reads with you in my lap, listening and turning the pages for me. We have a wonderful world of books to explore ahead of us!

And I also just have to record that yesterday was the first time you gave "kisses". Even though it was to a toy lion, you still did it! Now, if only you will give mommy and daddy kisses :)

Aaaand, we must write down that you took your first few steps all by yourself Monday evening! We were celebrating Grandpa Hughes' birthday, and you took off towards him while his arms were outstretched. Just about 3 wobbly steps, but they were steps alright! And daddy had you prove it to him again, 2 more times, just to make sure :) We are so proud of you, buddy boy!

No comments: